Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Anthropologie Champagne Celebration Festive Fizz Scented Soap Review


Typically I don’t do reviews on vacation but since I am taking an extended vacation and just finished this soap and don’t want to wait and



forget everything about it- figured I would knock at least this review out. I’ve had Anthro branded candles but I think this is the first soap I have used from the brand- and I really liked this one. 

Anthropologie claims:


Playful spins on holiday classics, Nephthys Foster’s latest illustrated collection uses pops of



4color and fun typography that’ll have you cheering in a bright, merry way.

Highlights:

  • Exclusive artwork by Nephthys Foster
  • Sold individually
  • Festive Fizz: Champagne Celebration
  • Glow on the Go: Velvet Vanilla
  • Merrytini: Shaken not Stirred Sandalwood 
  • Nutmeg Nutcracker: Panettone
  • Paw-La-La: Gingerbread Wonderland

Made in Portugal

I like a good champagne scent- I think my favorite is by Lush and the worst I have tried has be from Philosophy. This one is really nice. It reminds me of the Victorias Secret Strawberries and Champagne lotion I used to save for special occasions in high school. I had about four different scents I used to rotate through. Back when their scents used to be amazing. 


That packaging is so nostalgic for me. Wow. Anyway.. this soap smells almost exactly like I remember that body lotion smelling. It was a nice and an expected walk down memory lane. 




As always the soap lathered well, rinsed clean, and bubbled nicely. My skin has been a but dryer lately but I suspect its the hard water and not this actual soap. 


Almost forgot to talk packaging. I loved the packaging. It comes packaged on wheels. Made of wood. I love when they get creative and manage to skip plastic. I will be keeping and repurposing the packaging. 

Ingredients- 


Festive Fizz: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus


Overall, loved it. I got mine on sale after the season was over and it was so worth it. Would definitely try more Anthro branded soaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment