I'm dealing with a real case of Jet Lag. Since I've flown back I've had multiple days where I have been up for well over 36 hours. And I have not done one thing productive. I had a nice long vacation though, it was so long I was nervous about coming back to work- like I would just forget my whole job. One of the highlights of my trip- I finally flew in business class. It was on my bucket list...I got it at the last minute so it was definitely discounted. Not worth full price but certainly worth the price I paid. This was the first flight I got off the plane feeling refreshed. The lie flat seat on international flights was definitely worth it. Also the real dishes/silverware and slightly better food. At the end of the day it was still airplane food so you could definitely still tell it was just reheated but I still loved every second. The larger/screen, better headset. Hopefully that happens again on my next trip to/from the states.
Anyway...back to blogging. Hopefully regularly. I was planning to review these gloves before I left but I took a lot of brain power sitting around thinking/planning to pack etc instead of actually getting it done. I packed last minute and I could tell.
Tony Moly claims:
Reveal your smoothest, glowiest skin with the Plum Bum Exfoliating Glove—a spa-quality exfoliating mitt designed to buff away dead skin, impurities, and rough patches while boosting circulation. Inspired by the iconic Korean body scrub experience, this 100% biodegradable glove delivers a deep yet gentle exfoliation.
Transform your shower routine with the Exfoliating Glove, inspired by the iconic Korean scrub experience. Designed to lift away dull, dead skin cells and reveal smoother, brighter skin, these gloves enhance your skin's natural radiance and prepare it to absorb moisturizers and serums for that spa-fresh glow. For best results, use with our Plum Bum Gentle Daily Exfoliating Body Bar and finish with Plum Bum Tightening Peptide Serum to leave your skin irresistibly soft and firm.
100% Biodegradable Viscose – Naturally derived and gentle on skin, this fabric softens in warm water to provide optimal exfoliation without irritation.
Lymphatic-Boosting Texture – Helps stimulate circulation and promote detoxification, leaving skin looking refreshed and sculpted.
Exfoliating gloves. It's been a minute since I've owned a pair. I had forgotten how much I like them. I haven't bought any in years- mainly because they are usually made of plastic and I try to watch the amount/types of plastic I am purchasing. These are different because they are not plastic- and they are 100% biodegradable. I don't know how long it take to biodegrade but at least it eventually will.
These definitely smell a bit off. They are made of viscose. I don't know if it's the process they go through but I didn't really like the smell of the gloves.
I do love how exfoliating they are- while still feeling quite gentle. It feels really nice to scrub down with them.
They are purple. And they look like mittens. They dry quickly and are easy to clean. They are also quite a bit thinner than most other gloves I have used before
The only other problem I had was that one of the gloves developed a hole in it the second day of use. I have still been able to keep using them with no issue. But I wasn't thrilled to see the hole.
Overall, I really like them and would consider buying them again if I can't find another biodegradable option. I also bought the Plum soap- which I should be reviewing soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment