I feel like I am finally getting over Jet Lag. So time for another post or two. Today we share some music from Tony Terry.
The 90's truly had some of the best music. Just pure, feel good, put you in a great mood type of vibe. And some great voices. This is one of them.
This is the only song I have by Tony Terry. I was hoping to discover more songs by him but this was the only song that really stood out in his discography. I just read that the great Anita Baker was instrumental in getting the video made. More reasons to adore her.
And of course- gotta share the live version because he sounds even better than the record.
One of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. If you love a good slow jam/quiet storm type music and you haven't heard this one- give it a listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment