I'm suffering through and trying to make myself watch House of Dragon. It has been so hard to try and pay attention to this season. The show has been so boring. Even the things they do for shock value really just do nothing. And I think it's a combo of the writing and the acting. I feel like the writing skews on making side with Rhanerya but I cannot stand Rhanerya. She is boring to watch and the way she talks irritates me. I am just watching it for the sake of watching it...and I think after the season finale I won't be coming back to watch more.
But anyway...figured I would knock out a quick food post. So I can make a list and go shopping and get back into the groove of cooking. At least cooking when it's not too hot.
Starting with Queen Victoria soup. This would be the 2nd thing I have made that was associated with Queen Victoria. First being the Victoria Sponge cake. This was...boring. Not bad. I can't see how it could be anyones favorite. It's not bad. Just...meh. But it was simple to make. I served with some frozen spinach pastries that I ended up really disliking but I have an entire freezer of.
No comments:
Post a Comment