I just found out my friend passed away earlier this year..so I'm a little sad right now and looking for any kind of distractions. I had just been thinking about her the other day and had no idea she had passed and most of today I have just been visiting old memories. The first and only time I had hung out in Frankfurt and stayed with her family- her coming to a mini BBQ. Life is really just so fragile and she was a beautiful person inside and out.
It seems odd to transition to food...but here we go.
I made Artichoke Dip yesterday. Earlier in the year I tried to make a dish with fresh artichokes and it ended up being a waste of time and money. I couldn't figure out what part you are supposed to eat...so I ended up throwing most of it away. And they were pretty expensive. This just uses the canned stuff which is probably the only way I will ever make it again. I haven't had artichoke dip in years and years but I did like it when I had it. Had no idea it was so easy to make. And really good. I made a small batch of tune (protein) and bought a package of bread to toast and use to dip. Served with cucumber and tomatoes and a light dinner was served.
No comments:
Post a Comment