Saturday, August 22, 2026

Avocado Breakfast Pita and Lightly Seasoned Chicken Legs

 I made the mistake of taking the longest nap- really you can't even call it a nap anymore and now I am up at this crazy time. I am just going to watch a movie and then force myself to go back to sleep. This week I made pretty easy things- really nothing special but I'm gonna post them anyway...and hope I can make it to the grocery store I have been needing to make it to.

Starting with a breakfast pita that wasn't a breakfast pita because it was too hot to make Pita Bread and the store closest to me isn't currently carrying it. Originally I bought some potato buns to make the breakfast sandwich- but I forgot the avocado. Then the bag of spinach I bought started going bag so it didn't really have a lot of Spinach. It was still pretty good though...I just used wheat bread because I wanted the wheat bread for something else....


And then last up- this came from my Unofficial Harry Potter cookbook- just some lightly seasoned chicken legs. Really this shouldn't be a recipe- you just oil and season legs and bake them. I used the seasonings they said and added a few more because I like seasoned chicken. They came out good. I would make them again. I was trying to be in and out the kitchen that day because..it's still too hot to really cook. So I just made quinoa and veggies to go with. 

I just realized I didn't take a picture...whoops. I really thought I did. I must have been sleep cooking/eating. I know I grabbed my phone at some point. Odd.

Anyway...I would definitely make the chicken legs again. I might even make them again this next week because they were that easy. Perfect and easiest thing to take to work for lunch....


No comments:

Post a Comment