Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave in Conditioner Review

 Have ya'll noticed that AI commercials are starting to pop up on social media? It's the strangest thing- mainly I've started noticing them on wig advertisements. It just kinda feels like you are watching something very creepy and strange but you can't really put your finger on it. I've even seen AI remakes of video's from actual people. It's really so disturbing and I wish there was a button so you can turn it off or block it. I think the craziest thing about it is so many people don't even clock that they are watching AI...they will be like oh this person is so pretty..or the wig is is nice and it's literally all fake. Crazy times.

Curls Blueberry Bliss claims: 

Softening & Nourishing Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-in Conditioner Repair, restore, and condition your overworked curls with Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-in Conditioner, a top pick for naturally curly, wavy, and coily hair. This hair conditioner features an enriching moisturizing formula infused with blueberry extract, coconut oil, aloe leaf juice, and chamomile extract. Use after the Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask (sold separately). Make quick work of detangling while helping to repair and restore your curls with this leave-in conditioner. Our curly hair conditioner is perfect for wavy, coily. and curly hair. And the best part? It's free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, or artificial colors. Discover the magic of blueberries with our Blueberry Bliss Collection. Rich in antioxidants and essential vitamins, blueberries are known to shield your curls from environmental damage, preserving their vibrancy. Our formulas help define curls, strengthen hair, and lock in moisture, leaving your curls soft, supple, and hydrated.

Made in USA

It's been awhile since I've used anything from the Curls line..the most recent thing I tried was the Curl Control Jelly. I probably should have purchased both together to see how they work. Actually it's entirely possible I did and just never reviewed this. 

So we shall start with the scent. It smells exactly like those blue icees I used to get in the mall. I don't buy them anymore because they are chock full of high fructose corn syrup- but they bring back a flood of good memories. I like the scent but it isn't strong and it also does not linger. It's more of a leave in that just smells good as you are applying it and then it fades. 

 


The texture is like any other leave in/hair lotion type of product. It applies easily- doesn't pill and layers well with other products.

It just doesn't really do much. I was expecting a bit of hydration or some help with avoiding the crunch when I apply a gel over top and...it just doesn't feel like it does anything. It does say it's supposed to be detangling but I usually only detangle my hair with actual conditioner so...I'm not sure. It might be. If I end up testing it that way- I'll update. 

The price isn't bad-I see it on Amazon right now for less than $10 and I always appreciate when something is $10 or less. I'm not mad at the price at all.

The ingredients are fine. There are no silicones or artificial colors which is always nice to see. It has a few fruit extracts- blueberry (of course) Silk Amino Acids,  Aloe etc. 


ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycereth-26, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Trans-Rose Ketone 2, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexamethylindanopyran, Hexyl Cinnamal, Vanillin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Overall, not something I would buy again. It just really didn't do much of anything for my hair.  I think maybe Curls works best for looser type curls but it does look like they are starting to cater more to type 4 hair- so I might have to snag something that is specially made for my hair type to review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment