Monday, August 17, 2026

Tony! Toni! Tone!

Tony! Toni! Tone!: The Last Band Standing | uDiscover

When I was in the states, I was a little shocked at how much Tony! Toni! Tone! I heard on the radio- coming up on the youtube mix etc. Also..typing the group name out is a lot from we shall call them TTT from this point on.

We shall start with It Never Rains (In Southern California). I have no idea what this song means but it goes hard. It's the song I think of when I think of the group. Issa bop.


Next up, THE definitive anniversary song. If you have an anniversary and don't play this one, what are you playing? This should be in the rotation. 



I'm not sure how I didn't have this song before- it was a recent download for me. It was a sleeper song for me. 


To be honest- they have quite a bit more songs in the discography that are smooth and easy listening but these are just my favorites. Definitely a group worth checking out. I wish I could have seen them live before one of the lead singers, D'Wayne passed away.


No comments:

Post a Comment