Friday, September 11, 2026

Drugstore Hand Soap: Dial

I spent that last little bit catching up on 911. Both Lonestar and the OG. I can see why I fell off watching them- they just got so ridiculous. Killing Bobby off in a way that made no sense- The space storyline and a lot more that I've already forgotten about. Lonestar got tiresome because I was so tired of watching the Captain Strand show along with his family. I always want more of just about every other cast member. Except Captain Vega. She is so much like Angela Bassets character in that when I am watching I'm really just asking "How much do they have to suffer?" They really get the most sorrowful storylines. But I guess I don't have to worry about Lodestar since it was cancelled anyway.

Anywho...
 

I want to review more Luxury hand soaps- and I want to be able to recommend/compare them to drugstore options so that means I need to review more of what's in the drugstore. So I think for the next year or so I will try to stick to drugstore and use all the soaps locally available to me. I think I'll add on to this post too so it will be ongoing and I will fresh publish it each time. Or not. Not sure yet. We shall see.


Dial Spring Water Foaming Soap; Starting with Dial. The hand soap I grew up using. The Gold. Now they have a lot more varieties. I like a foaming hand soap. Not more than a bar of soap. The only thing I don't like is how quickly I use them up. And the fact that I haven't seen an earth friendly refill option locally but it is pretty easy to DIY.  This one is nice though. Nice fresh scent that I don't think anyone would dislike. 


Dial Power Berries Foaming Soap- More Dial. I don't think I like their foaming soap. If you use them on wet hands the soap just slides right off. I have to use them dry. It smells OK but most of the time I don't even notice the scent. Also--- these bottle go SO fast. They don't seem very economical. I think liquid soaps last longer-go a bit further. 


Dial White Tea-They really make the foaming soap in a ton of scents- and I just saw the Fresh Pear at the store so I'll probably pick that up next. Just like the previous two I go through them so fast since I need four pumps to get a decent lather going to wash my hands. So I use it up extremely fast and it just doesn't end up being worth the price.  The scent on this is OK. It smells a little tropical- like coconut and mothballs. I can only smell the mothballs sometimes though. 


Dial Coconut Water and Mango Hand Soap- Finally a regular non-foaming hand soap It smells nice- but most Dial soaps mostly smell the same. The scents aren't really differential from each other but they are nice. I can definitely smell the coconut and a fruitiness that I'm guessing is supposed to be the Mango. I don't really get much Mango. But it's definitely nice. I enjoy the scent. But this just seems to slip right off my hands when I try to use it. So I end up using a ton and washing half down the drain. And so it gets used up quickly It's fine though. Nothing really special as far as ingredients. t's just basic. It's fine though. 


I'm sure I will be back and adding lots more to this post..

If you like hand soaps as much as I do- stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment