Sunday, October 7, 2018

Calvin Klein Forever Yours Perfume Review (DUPE)


I don't think I've ever been more not in the mood to write a blog post. But if I don't do something I think I'll get swallowed up by my thoughts. My cousin was killed and he's been on my mind a lot lately. I never really saw him very often, but I did get to see him back in July. I went out to eat with him, my grandfather, and his girlfriend. And when we were done we went back to my Paw Paw's house for a bit. I didn't leave until later that night and when he heard me about to leave he ran to walk me to my car so I wouldn't have to walk alone at night-even though I insisted I was a grown up and could make it just fine. It feels like a nightmare. I keep expecting to just snap out of it and hear that he's still alive. This last year in general has been pretty rough. We also lost my uncle and my step-grandpa. I just don't know what to say anymore so I'll get into the review.


I can't find much online about this particular perfume. So I'm thinking it must be a really old bottle. I have no idea how old because it came from my grandma's stash. It came in a set with a body lotion and shower gel- but I lost them. Or used them. IDK.

The bottle is basic and boring. 

And the scent kind of smells like one of those girly young body splashes that you can get at Bath and Body Works. It kind of remind me of the Sweet Pea and the Freesia scents in particular. And it lasts about as long as those splashes to. Which means all traces of the scent seem to be gone after about two years. It sticks to clothing a little better.

Overall, I'm not a fan. It's just way too young and the fact that it doesn't last doesn't help its case. I don't mind using it up as an everyday. But if I want to smell particularly good I will likely reach for something else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment