Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Clarisonic Luxe Cashmere Cleanse Brush Head Review




Does anyone still use their Clarisonic? They aren't talked about as much as they used to be. I know I don't use mine for months at a time. Mostly because I know the replacement brush heads are pricy. Like this one, which rings in at $30. I bought it years ago and used a coupon so I definitely didn't pay full price. 

Clarisonic claims:
The Clarisonic Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head features a dynamic dual-layer design that gently massages facial skin - generating fluid forces to cleanse 6x better than hands alone while simultaneously increasing skin's natural hydration levels. Compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.


It's a very soft brush. So soft that I don't really feel like it does anything. The makeup I have on pretty much evaporates off my face and my cleanser at the moment is really good. So if I follow up with this after, nothing extra really comes off.


Plus since the bristles are so soft and long it doesn't do anything for my skin. I've had some texture on my cheeks that I was hoping this would help with. I used it everyday for a couple weeks. And no change.

Which I guess it's better for sensitive skin and everyday use since it's so gentle. But it's too gentle.

In its defense, I'm not really who this brush is marketed too. When I bought it years and years ago, they didn't really mention that the brush is best for mature or dry skin. Which I don't really have.

So maybe it's better for those skin types....

For me? Does nothing.

Not worth the price tag.

Also this particular one takes forever to dry.

I do like some of the other brush heads better. Not enough to recommend it to someone as something they need though.

I will probably keep using it a couple times a week until I wear it out and then replace it with the radiance brush head.


Do you have a Clarisonic? Which brush head is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment