Monday, October 29, 2018

Dresdner Essenz Lip Care Stick For Irresistible Lips




I think I've only slept an hour in the last30 hours. And I am so tired. But for some reason I still want to stay up and watch Halloween movies. Unlike Christmas I don't really have any Halloween movies that I like to watch every Halloween. But I guess really any scary movie will do. I do LOVE the Scream movies. So...I might watch a couple of those. If I don't fall asleep first.


Claims:

The organic olive/shea butter lip care stick is for irresistible lips! Organic cacao, organic shea butter and organic olive oil supply dry lips with long-lasting, intensive fast-acting care. For soft and noticeably soothed lips. With a natural vanilla aroma!


So I was in desperate need of some lip balm. But I like to stick with mostly natural brands and there aren't many American options where I am. So I could order something or shop local. So I decided to check out what they have at my local DM.

They had a couple of brands I wouldn't mind trying out, but I thought I would start with this one because I liked the price. It was only about 1.70 Euro. Somewhere around there. And completely natural.

Now...this is a completely new brand to me. A German brand- also made in Germany. 

Of course, I can't read the packaging so the first time I used it I was pleasantly surprised by the Vanilla scent. I love anything vanilla. And it smells pretty nice and even has a hint of sweetness.

The ingredients are pretty natural, so I figured they would be pretty healing. And trust, I could take all the help I could get. My lips have been on the cusp of peeling-but not looking  bad. But I can feel it. And I hate that.

Unfortunately, this doesn't help to much with that. It gives my lips a nice hydrated, shiny look. But as for hydrating I don't think it does much. My lips seems to peel just a little more once it wears off and it wears off quickly. 

I've been going through the tub quite quickly. 

The packaging is nice. It's just like the Nivea lip balms. Actually a lot of the German lip balms come in packaging that's quite similar.

Ingredients:
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Candelilla Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Parfum*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limonene* *aus natürlichen ätherischen Ölen


I wouldn't buy this particular one again, but once this tube is gone I'm excited to try some of the other brands that are also made in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment