Sunday, October 21, 2018

Make-Up Videos You Should See

I just finished baking a tin of M&M cookies. And binge watching Living Single. So I thought I would crank out a post before I call it a night and go to bed.

I love watching beauty vids. Sometimes I watch at least one a day. Then I'll forget about them for months and get right back into it. These are some vids I'm loving and think are share worthy at the moment.

1. Lisa Eldridge- Anytime she does make-up on a woman of color I make sure to watch the video multiple times. It's not often that we see professionals working on women of color. She's one of my very favorite to watch-I've watched all her vids. But like I said, I always extra appreciate when she uses a woman of color. Also....the model is GORGEOUS. 





2. Smashbox- I love watching Smashbox's lead makeup artist. This video was extra helpful because I'm not always sure how to wear all those colorful eyeliners. She even teaches you how to make a smoky eye. Love it!



3. Traditional Chinese Makeup- This video was so relaxing to watch. And also fascinating. I highly recommend watching it yourself!



That's all I have for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment