Sunday, October 21, 2018

Stadler Aroma Jasmine Diffuser Review

I was originally searching for a diffuser made in the USA. Or somewhere besides China. And I couldn't really find anything. So I ended up with this....


Claims:

  • Aroma diffusion by ultrasonic technology
  • Up to 24 hours running time
  • Interval mode
A noticeably subtle fragrance but still a discreet appearance – that’s the aroma diffuser Jasmine. Like a simple bowl she gently releases your favourite fragrance. Using ultrasonic technology, she transforms the water blended with essential oil into an extra fine mist. The aroma diffuser Jasmine creates rooms to feel good in
It's trash.

Seriously. 

I bought it because I thought it was cute. There are a lot of ugly diffusers. I also loved the fact that you could diffuse all day by using the 20 minutes off/10 minutes on feature. Or something like that. I'm too lazy to look it up. It will cost you 60 dollars and break down in less than a year. It started running sporadically at the 9 month mark. But I kept running it anyway.

And now it just doesn't turn on at all.

I tried writing their customer service- somehow I got the international email. They forwarded it to where it need to go. As did I. No response. There's nothing I hate more than trash customer service.

So if you are in the market for a diffuser, don't get this.

I did just order a diffuser from Plant Therapy and I'm hoping it works well for me. I already know their customer service is excellent.

Just stay far away from this one.

Now that I've reviewed it I'm tossing mine in the trash, where it truly belongs!


No comments:

Post a Comment