Monday, November 26, 2018

Eden's Garden Hope Synergy Blend Review



Just a couple weeks back I hauled a couple oils from Eden's Garden and Plant Therapy. This was one of them.

Eden's Garden claims:

Hope often carries us through the long deserts of our lives. Troubles and heartache are inevitable but Hope reminds us to tap into our resilience and find the good. Not only do our lives matter but we are immeasurably more significant that we could ever imagine.

Through its citrusy and earthy aroma, Hope can inspire us to believe that things can always get better and life truly is an adventure. It reminds us that the beauty of life is only yet to be uncovered. An illustrious blend that promotes strength and comfort, Hope ushers in grounding and confidence. Often given as a gift to friends or family needing a little encouragement, Hope helps us accept ourselves and our future.

Hope is an even mixture of Spanish Rosemary, Tangerine, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange and Cassia. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.


I mostly bought this based on a glowing review I saw on youtube. At first sniff I really wasn't a fan. I generally don't like citrus scents mixed with spice. This mostly smells of Lemongrass...and then cinnamon. So kind of reminiscent of the scent you smell when you walk into craft stores. 

Lemongrass is a very powerful oil. So it is one of the most prominent. And I only like it sometimes so that didn't help my chances of really liking this blend. 

I don't really pick up on the other oils in it such as the rosemary, tangerine, or orange.

I've been diffusing it a lot because it's my least favorite and I tend to use up things I don't like first because I'm trying to get rid of it.

Sometimes I try to mix some of my oils into body oils, or other body products...but I really don't like this at all to want to put into other products so I stick to diffusing it.

I can't really comment on the aromatherapy benefits. As I don't like this it's hard to say it makes me feel hopeful.

The quality is excellent. I just don't like this blend.

But I do know a lot of people absolutely love it, so if those scents appeal to you it just might be worth trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment