Monday, November 26, 2018

Hi Five


So..Hi Five. Another 90's essential listening group. My Hi Five songs usually come on my shuffle in the summertime...usually when I'm riding up the road. They are the perfect songs to have on a 90's riding playlist. And these three are my personal faves.

We will start off with She's Playing Hard to Get. As for those outfits, I don't know why they are wearing their outfits 10 times bigger than their bodies. I guess that was the style? I shouldn't complain- I like to see the young ones in suits. 



My favorite Hi Five song is definitely I Like The Way You (The Kissing Game.) The ultimate summer jam.



And last but not least- I Can't Wait Another Minute. My sister showed this one to me awhile back. And I completely forgot about it until I was listening to it the other day. The brother with the deep voice... yes!!! But then 3 minutes and 22 seconds in tragedy strikes. I don't know why they let him have a solo but it is so bad. And absolutely hilarious. Bless his heart he really tried and even got down on his knees. For that reason this is my favorite Hi Five live clip.



Haha...I'm still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment