Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Plant Therapy Blood Orange Essential Oil Review




Essential Oils are some of my favorite things. I love them in beauty products and also for just diffusing. Especially citrus!

Plant Therapy claims:
Orange Blood, while in the same family as Orange Sweet, has a more intense citrus scent and the properties are similar. Uplifting, stimulating and  able to help with sadness and moodiness, simply diffuse to ease nervous tension and promote a happy mood. It is said to help enhance the romantic experience as part of a sensual blend.

Botanical Name:
Citrus sinensis
Country of Origin:
Italy
Extraction Method:
Cold Pressed
Plant Part:
Fruit peel
Strength of Aroma:
Medium
Aromatic Scent:
Intense juicy-fresh, zesty, citrus scent















I bought this a little over a year ago. I've used other citrus oils but I think this is one of my favorites. 

I went for the larger bottle because I had a feeling I would love it. And I was right! I use about 4-7 drops and my room is filled with the nicest citrus orange scent ever. It even lasts for a couple of hours. One of my favorite things to mix it with is a drop of Patchouli. It makes for a heavenly blend. 

I mostly use it for diffusing but it's also something you can use to make blends or scrubs and body oils. Just be sure to limit sun exposure as citrus oils are photo toxic. 

It's a great price-I used to buy the Aura Cacia orange oil-but this one is much better quality and the scent lasts better and permeates the air really well. You can get an ounce of oil for only $10 with free shipping. I think I'm going to go for the 3.3 ounce bottle next as I really go through the oil and I do love it enough to repurchase and always want to have it on hand. 


There's not much else to really say except I love it and I highly recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment