Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

It's two a.m and I'm up so I'm just going to do some blogging. While I'm watching a show called "The Resident". It's one of my favorite new shows-other than 911. I'm just here for any show that portrays women of color in a positive light. One of my favorite characters is Dr. Meena. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out! 

Anyway...Buffalo Chicken and Sweet potatoes. When I first saw this I thought I was about to make something exciting and great. I kinda of thought the flavors might not go together but I ignored the little voice that told me that.

What do you know? The flavors really don't go together. They really really don't.

However, the Buffalo Chicken made in the slow cooker is easy and delicious. I plan on making it again using the buffalo chicken part to make buffalo sandwiches. 

Ultimately the recipe was a fail. But those Buffalo Chicken sandwiches are coming soon!

I got the recipe from a blog called "The Real Food Dietitians". You can click this link here if you want to check it out more.


I know the picture doesn't look particularly appetizing. It looks better on the blog. Ah well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment