Saturday, March 9, 2019

Bee Natural Coco Nilla Lip Balm



I'm so ready for spring it's crazy. I'm tired of the cold weather! Unfortunately for me there is supposed to be snow next week-which means cleaning off my car, shoveling, etc. My mindset is definitely spring though. But it is still winter and since it's still winter-lip balm is an essential. Dry, crusty, flaky lips are NEVER in. And I think this is one of the best balms I've tried in awhile. 

Bee Natural claims:

We want to offer 100% natural products of the highest quality, that are free from petroleum, dyes, fragrances, or other man-made chemicals.
We also want to create highly effective products, and make the benefits of 100% natural cosmetics accessible to everyone, by making them more                   affordable.

Read more HERE.

I just finished up my tube of the Pomegranate flavor and was in NEED of a balm. I think in the pomegranate balm review I was low key tripping and didn't realize how much I really liked it. When it was all gone and I needed something new, I thought back and that balm went a long way to healing my peeling lips. And I HAD to try the Coco Nilla scent.

Beeswax lip balms are my all time fave (avocado oil balms are great to!). There is something about the beeswax that seals in moisture and really hydrates lips instead of making my lips drier. 

This has a warm scent which is mostly vanilla with a hint of coconut. I don't love it. I don't hate it. I like it. Not any more or less than the Pomegranate balm. 

I find it does just as great of a job as the other scent. They kind of remind me of the Burt's Bees balms  but I think this brand smells better. 


It's a made in US brand that seems widely available in Germany. I found mine in DM this time  but they are available in Wasgau and a bunch of other stores. I have no idea where to find them in the states though. In fact, I'm not even sure they sell them in the US, which is strange.

Ingredients:
Ingredients: Cera Alba, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Aroma, Lanolin, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil.


Overall, if you need a balm that is going to get the job done, you want this. It's a surprise favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment