Sunday, March 3, 2019

Immature


I think this group was a little before my time because I was never into Immature. B2K was THE group when I was growing up. I used to buy the Word Up! magazine for posters. Especially of J-Boog.... because he was my favorite. And sometimes they would put Immature pics in it too. I don't think it ever made it on my wall though.

The only thing I ever really knew was that Roger (Marques Houston) from Sister Sister was in the group and back then I thought he was too cute. 

Anyway, I tried to get into their music as an adult and don't remember their songs doing too much for me. Except this song called Extra Extra that prominently features the one and only Keith Sweat. The most hilarious thing is that they are singing just like Keith. Haha.




Anyway, that's my song of the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment