Friday, March 29, 2019

Kneipp Ylang Ylang Massage Oil Review



If you have ever thought about making Dulce De Leche...don't. I'm on my third attempt after three days and I want to just give up on it. I've had two boil overs and the last batch I made was perfect until I forgot to stir it and it burned. I think Dulche De Leche is just one of those things that should be bought. But still...I can't give up and I won't stop until I have the perfect batch. I'm making a Dulce De Leche cheesecake and I'm determine to make the caramel myself. 

Kneipp claims:
Sensual-exotic for silky smooth skin
The nourishing Kneipp® massage oil ylang-ylang with the essential oil of the ylang-ylang tree provides sensual-exotic moments. Nourishing sunflower oil , moisturizing almond oil and cell protecting vitamin E nourish and regenerate the skin and make it velvety soft. The sensual-exotic-scented Ylang-Ylang oil from the flowers of the Ylang-Ylang tree has a relaxing, balancing and stimulating effect.
Sunflower oil is used in skin care products because of its excellent care properties and its very good compatibility. The Kneipp® massage oil ylang-ylang is easy to distribute, absorbs slowly and exudes its sensual-exotic aroma through the released heat during the massage particularly intense.

Kneipp is a widely available and affordable brand in Germany. I really want to try things that are available locally before I get into ordering. It's mostly natural and it comes in a variety of scents but I thought I would start with Ylang Ylang.

The scent is a soft floral scent. Not head-ache inducing. I don't know how true it is to Ylang Ylang because I've never actually smelled it. It's not a bad scent but I don't love it. The first time I wore it, it lasted forever and really projected out. But I think I've gotten used to the scent because it hasn't done that since the first time I wore it.

I mostly use it as a moisturizer. It makes my skin soft and smooth and it absorbs really quickly.

Ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Coumarin, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Perfume (Fragrance), tocopherol.


Overall, I liked it and will use it up. But it's not something I would purchase again although I will try it in a couple of the different varieties that are offered. And now I had better go check on my Dulce before it burns....again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment