Thursday, March 28, 2019

Urban Decay 1993 Lipstick Review


I've been meaning to write this review for awhile but haven't really had the time to put on the lipstick and then take pics. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have used it all up because I tend to want to put it on with everything! 

Urban Decay claims:
1993 Comfort Matte Medium Brown

he pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. 

This creamy formula is loaded with nourishing ingredients. A yummy butter blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And Vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

Vice Lipstick comes in a modernized, luxed-up version of our original lipstick case that looked like a shotgun shell. It’s new, but speaks to our roots. The faceted gunmetal case has a gold base and debossed lettering, and our custom-designed lipstick features an embossed “UD.” We even added a shade-matched label (including the shade name and finish) to make it easy to find the right color within the depths of your bag.

I think I've been under estimating the power of a great nude lipstick. Or not really nude but neutral. It kind of reminds me of Whirl by MAC but this one goes with more and is much easier to wear because it isn't super matte. 

It goes great with a smoky look, colorful looks...really almost everything. Almost. 

The only thing is it's not long wearing but if you have the tube it is super easy to re-apply. The format I have it in doesn't make it very easy to apply but it was a great way to discover that neutral lipsticks really do have a place in my collection. I tend to buy more colorful, statement type lipsticks rather than neutral but I think this might change my mind.



Love it, best natural I have tried so far and I will probably end up with a full tube at some point.




What's your favorite natural lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment