Sunday, April 7, 2019

Afghan Recipes: Borani Kachalu

I haven’t been cooking regularly like I usually do. I make things here and there but it seems like forever since I made a real home cooked meal so I was excited to see this recipe.

I’ve never made stove top potatoes that I can recall either so I was extra hype. I definitely need some practice though because my potatoes didn’t come out soft enough. They were kind of hard actually. Whoops.

This recipe had some different flavors. Yogurt with mint on top of garlic ginger potatoes. But honestly they weren’t that flavorful. I don’t know if it was me or the recipe.

They looked nice though.

Click here for the recipe


To go with it I roasted a chicken. Basic roasted chicken recipe I found on Food Network. It came out pretty good though.

 Click 
Click here for the chicken recipe.


And then I made rice to go with it. Of course. My go to side dish.

And that was all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment