Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sonia Roselli Sable Foundation Brush Review



I really lucked up when I bought this brush. I'm a part Sonia Roselli's Facebook group- Glossible which is how I heard about this line of brushes. I was really interested in trying some of her skin care products but they are on the pricy side. She does offer sales but it's always around the times I've already spent enough on other stuff and I'm reeling back. I noticed one day she was running a sale (I think it was a close-out sale which I'm bummed about because I really wanted to pick up the lip brush!) and this $60 dollar brush was on sale for $20. I ordered immediately because how could I not?

Claims:
Need a flawless complexion? Sonia's sable foundation brush is the most luxurious foundation brush for effortless skin looks. Use with liquid foundations and more.

I had watched a video she did on sable foundation brushes. I had always heard that synthetic brushes were ideal for liquid and cream foundations so I was intrigued by this. 

First thing first...let's find out what a sable is. Because I had no idea.


They are super cute. 

I'm not against animal hair brushes. As long as the animal is treated well..it's really just a hair cut. I think it's better than the harm to the environment manufacturing synthetic hair brushes can do. That's just my opinion though.


Anyway, it seems to be a well-made brush. The bristles are super soft and it spreads and blends product in well. I don't think it does that much better than some of my synthetic brushes. But I do really like it and I'm super happy to have it in my collection. 


Especially at the price I got it. It was slightly imperfect. I think the handle printing was off but it doesn't bother me one bit. 

The brush is made in China. I do like to point out where things are made, for informational purposes.

Overall, I'm really glad to have it in my collection. I just wish she would bring the lip brush and maybe a couple of the blending brushes back so I could get my hands on those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment