Thursday, April 11, 2019

Samples Review: Trish Mcevoy Blackberry and Vanilla Musk Hand Cream, 100 Eau De Parfum, and Correct and Brighten Weekly Peel

More samples. I got these after I ordered a Trish Mcevoy Brush from Neiman Marcus(trying to branch out from always buying MAC bushes!) A week later I received an email asking if I would want to try some samples and of course I said yes. Who turns down free samples? They sent a decent selection too in quite nice packaging.

1. Trish Mcevoy Blackberry and Vanilla Musk Enriched Hand Cream-  I don't think I liked the hand cream much. It smells like a fragrance oil I ordered from a company a couple of years ago. Exactly like it. It was either a Blackberry Vanilla oil or Blackberry Sage. I can't remember exactly what it was now but I know I'm not a big fan of the scent. I used to use it as a fragrance oil and I guess I'm just kind of over the scent. Sometimes it feels hydrating, other times my hands feel oily but dry if that makes sense. And one time I put it on and noticed not even half an hour later my hands were dry again. My favorite hand cream was the one from The Body Shop. The hemp hand cream. I would recommend that over this.



2. Trish Mcevoy 100 Eau De Parfum Review- I was in love at first spray with this perfume. But the more I used it the more I felt so-so about it. I still do really ,really like it though. I just don't love it as much as that first day. It reminds me of the Oscar De La Renta perfume. But a bottle of this will run you $210. I think it smells pretty good. But not $210 good. I could see myself purchasing the little pen spray but never the full size bottle. It's a strong one and seems to last through the day. The little sample spray lasted me 4+ days. I think it's safe to say it's my favorite of the things received. 


3. Trish Mcevoy Correct and Brighten Professional Strength Multi-Acid Weekly Peel- I recently switched up my skin routine. And I've noticed smoother and brighter skin. But I was still excited to try out a one and done peel pad. These pads will run you $126 for 12 pads. That's 12 weeks of pads since you are supposed to use 1 a week. Way out of my price range. But I'll try anything for free! You just swipe it over the skin-they are fragrance free and not very liquidy. Like I said my skin is a lot smoother and brighter lately, so I didn't think this would do much and I was right. Maybe it slightly dissolved some clogged skin on my nose. But I also noticed increased texture on my skin. It just didn't do much of anything for my skin for me to ever justify purchasing them. I have the other pads to try out but I'm saving those for the next sample review I do. 


The perfume was my favorite of the bunch and I am definitely interested in trying out more of those except maybe the Blackberry. I could leave the hand cream and the weekly peels right where they are though.

Have you tried anything from Trish Mcevoy's line? 

No comments:

Post a Comment