Thursday, April 4, 2019

Samples Review: Zum Lavender Lemon Shea Butter Body Lotion, Chagrin Valley Honey Butter Soap





1.Zum Lavender Lemon Shea Butter Body Lotion- I haven't really tried any other ZUM products other than the bath salts and the soaps of course. So I was really excited to get this product. And based on the sample I would probably never buy one of the lotions. It smells awful. Like salad dressing. I didn't like it one little bit. It did sink in quickly but I can't get with the scent. I would still buy the body oil. Not the lotion though.



Chagrin Valley Honey Butter Soap
This soap is pure! And I mean pure. No added fragrance and truly good for your skin ingredients. It just smells like the natural butters, and surprisingly I really liked that.t. The only thing is my skin has been a bit drier these days and I didn't really find it moisturizing. I would buy it again though because I liked it on more sensitive areas.


Chagrin Valley Oatmeal Spice Soap
It's been awhile since I've had an exfoliating soap. First of all...it smells super good. Like oats and honey.   But in a very natural way. It doesn't smell as great in the shower but that's OK. It makes my skin really soft but it does look slightly dehydrated after so I do need to moisturize (at least the skin that is showing!).  I do really like it though and will probably end up with a full-size at some point! The oats are the perfect amount of gentle scrubbiness.


And that's all for now. I have a sample size of the Chagrin Valley Coffee Clove soap but I'll save that for the next sample review!






No comments:

Post a Comment