Saturday, April 27, 2019

NEST Citrine Parfum Review




Moving right along, a perfume review! I stumbled upon a variety pack of six different Nest fragrances for $22 awhile back and couldn't resist such a great deal. Usually I would avoid sample packs of perfume because I liked to buy the whole bottle. But this variety pack has me realizing how nice it is to use a scent for awhile and then move on.  

Nest claims:
Citrine is a feminine perfume by Nest. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Claude Dir and Cécile Hua

Top Notes: Lemon Blossom
Heart Notes: Lotus, Freesia, Dew Drop Accord
Base Notes: Precious Woods

The first Nest scent I used I really wasn't a fan of. Luckily I like this a little better. It's not really in the category of my favorite type of scents. I like gourmand, vanilla scents best. This is a floral scent. A white floral. At first I hated it, but it has grown on me. It's still not a scent I would purchase full size, but I will enjoy using it on summer days.

It smells like some sort of lemon (I guess lemon blossom-whatever that is) with a bit of honeysuckle and that floral scent. 

It's not the longest lasting. Or my nose just gets used to it very quickly. I would say three to four hours.

The bottle is really cute, especially the mini size. I just wish that they made it a rollerball. Which would make it so much easier to apply. 

Overall, I like it. I don't love it and it's not a must have. I probably wouldn't repurchase but it's nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment