Saturday, May 25, 2019

Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Review



I have about an hour and a half before I need to make my way to Frankfurt airport, so I thought I would write a blog post. Why not? Way back in the day I had a Lancome mascara and I remember liking it, but the price was a little more than I like to pay for mascara. Every now and again it's nice to splurge though...because why not?

Lancome claims:
A BIG volume mascara that delivers instant heart-stopping volume with up to 24 hour wear that lasts all night and even the morning after for your biggest, blackest, boldest lashes yet.

You'll know Monsieur Big Mascara is the one at first stroke. The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.

*Than bare lashes alone.

Monsieur Big's brush has a unique shape with soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula with the very first stroke. His ultra-creamy formula has supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for BIG, buildable volume and length. Apply one coat and you will see why Monsieur Big is the one. Keep applying and you'll forget all the others.

Research results:
  • 95% feel this mascara glides easily on lashes during application
  • 95% find this mascara comfortable to wear all day long
  • 92% find the color of the mascara very dark / intense
  • 91% feel this mascara make their eyes look bigger
  • 90% feel this mascara lengthen their lashes well
Made in France

So...LancĂ´me Monsieur Big. I watched a couple of reviews before buying it and it looked like the mascara I was looking for. I like big, thick, long lashes and it really seemed to do that for some of the people I saw it on.


It has a traditional, big brush. My favorite because I'm not a fan of the plastic bristles at all. And it builds nice dark lashes in a relatively short time. No clumps and if I'm a little careful- no mess either. 

It adds a little bit of curl, some length, and a bit of volume. It also lasts all day. No droopy lashes here!

Most importantly it washes off easily but it doesn't run if you cry or you have watery eyes.

Also...no flaking off! 

It's a nice mascara. I don't regret purchasing it and I like using it. But I probably wouldn't repurchase. It doesn't do anything a drugstore mascara can't. 


I'm hoping to get a full six months of use out of it and I've had it at least 2-3months already and it's still going strong.


Overall, it's nice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment