Thursday, May 30, 2019

Zum Honey Lavender Goat's Milk Soap Review


I've been going right through the Zum soaps I have. The latest one...Honey Lavender! It sounds like a tea or Lemonade.  I've used a couple of soaps with honey in them. At first it seems like a strange ingredients but honey is great for the skin, as is Lavender. 

Zum claims:
  • Bonus track: Since honey acts as a protective humectant, all that moisture, vitamins, and nutrients stick around skin for the long haul.
    • Essential oils
    • Plant-based, simple ingredients
So first off, it smells kind of strange. It has a nice Lavender scent, I think it's the Lavender mixed with the honey that makes it smell kind of strange. It doesn't smell like your typical honey. It's supposed to be Oak Honey-which I've never tried before but would love to get my hands on. I don't think the scent is great but I don't think it's bad either. And sometimes when I just picked up just the Lavender I really liked it. 

The lather is nice. Like all Zum soaps.

The last couple of Zum soaps really dried my skin. I didn't have that problem with this. It was actually decently hydrating and left my skin kind of glossy. I think that's the humectant effect of the honey.

The only complaint I have is that the soap is small and melts away rather quickly. I usually get one to one and a half weeks out of a bar which means the cost can add up pretty quickly.

The ingredient's are nice. 

All natural. I lost the label with the ingredients though and the site doesn't list them like it should.

Ingredients:
Bonus track: Since honey acts as a protective humectant, all that moisture, vitamins, and nutrients stick around skin for the long haul.
Essential oils
Plant-based, simple ingredients

Overall, it was OK. I don't think I would buy it again but I did enjoy the bar while I had it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment