Sunday, June 23, 2019

Body Bloom Original Coffee Scrub Review




Another find from the Clearance rack at Globus. I found this for the bargain price of two euro. I've only just now looked it up and see they retail for 16.50. Which is pretty pricy! When I saw this I immediately thought of the Frank body scrub that I had heard raves about a couple years ago. 

Body Bloom claims:

I'm POLISH scrub created especially for you with the best coffee and many natural ingredients. My touch does wonders - I fight cellulite and stretch marks, moisturize, smoothen and firm your body. Let me take you in my arms only once, and I will make your skin looking better than ever before. I've got everything that works best for you, and all of my treasures have been selected specifically for your needs. Sometimes I tend to be rough, but give me one minute and I'll become the most sweet and mysterious guy you'll ever meet! There is no better way to start or end the day than a shared bath. Have you already fell in love with me? I'll be your new greatest love. Let's not waste a second and have a shower together!


Coffee scrubs are easy enough to make...it's just I never have. I can be pretty lazy when it comes to making scrubs. It's actually been quite awhile since I bought one though. For awhile I was hooked on the Deep Steep scrubs but they are no longer as easy for me to get and certainly not at the bargain prices I was finding them before. 

So I snapped this up when I saw the great price. It really does smell like coffee. But an almost fermented coffee smell. I like it. Of course, you would have to like the smell of coffee to like this. You can really smell the coffee too. 

It's pretty scrubby and does a great job of getting dead skin off. After rinsing my skin is smooth and hydrated. And so soft! But not oily or greasy at all. 

I don't know about the claims to fight cellulite. Maybe it helps? Maybe it does nothing. I didn't really pay attention to the results beyond it removing dead skin cells and smoothing out my skin. 

The only problem is that it can be messy. Coffee gets everywhere....but it's nothing a quick clean can't take care off. It's just surprising to see how messy it is and how it get's everywhere each time, but I like the scrub enough to not care too much!


I've used my bag two times so far and I think I have at least two uses to go. For the price I got it at, I'm thrilled. But if I had to pay full price? Making my own seems to be a great option. It's vey pricy, especially considering the amount you get and the packaging. The packaging is cool, easily recycled but cheap! 

Overall, I like it...and I'm thinking it will be on my end of the year favorite list! 

Have you tried any coffee beauty products? Did you like it? Have any faves you would recommend? Let me know in the comments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment