Saturday, June 22, 2019

Plant Therapy Skin Restore Roller Ball Review



I regularly order from Plant Therapy. I actually just got done placing another order. I don't think I've reviewed much of what I have. I almost like to use up an entire bottle before I write a review. This was an add on for another order I had. Every time I order they will ask if you want to add something to your order for $5 ($395 off). So far I've never said no. I didn't really have a use in mind when I ordered it but I figured it would be good to have. 

Plant Therapy claims:
Marks and imperfections are a result of injury to the skin and may be raised or flat. If used at the proper time during the healing process, essential oils can help decrease their appearance. The early and regular use of essential oils may reduce the appearance of the size and severity of the imperfections and can help improve the color and elasticity.
Imperfections commonly occur during pregnancy or rapid weight gain. They start out reddish or purple in color and gradually turn white. They appear when the skin becomes overstretched and the fibers in the deeper layers tear apart. Although they are permanent, they become less noticeable over time.
This rollerball is basically Lavender and the very pricey Neroli blended together in Coconut Oil for use on scars. It smells only of Lavender to me. Luckily I didn't have any fresh scars to use it on when I ordered it. But a little over a week ago I had a soap cause a reaction in my skin. It was right on my chest and I didn't notice anything was wrong until I sprayed perfume over it and it burned. I mean it really burned. But I just figured it would eventually go away and didn't pay it much attention after I sprayed it with Evian water and it really calmed down.

I eventually ran my hands over the skin and noticed it was really starting to scab up. So I brought out my Skin Restore rollerball and gently massaged it over the area a couple of times for about two days. It was noticeably better after only a day and after two, you could barely tell there was an an issue. 

I burned my hand yesterday and I put Lavender oil directly on it, but I'm thinking I could just as easily have grabbed this. Lavender Oil is magical on burns. There really is nothing better! 

I know it works on fresh scaring. I plan on using it on sole old scarring, but I'm not really expecting it to do anything. If it does, that would be great and I will definitely come back and update.

Otherwise I think this is a nice rollerball to keep around. Although I will probably buy a bottle of the undiluted and make my own rollerball with it.

The only complaint I have is they recommend diluting it in their Near Perfection Carrier Oil blend and I wish they did that for the Rollerball. Coconut oil is horrible on my face and I did have some facial scars I wanted to try it on, but coconut oil causes breakout for me. I thought maybe Fractionated would be different, but no such luck.

Overall, I would recommend it and I would repurchase again as the synergy and not the rollerball. I am glad I have the Rollerball though. When I do make my own it will have the Plant Therapy label already on it..

Random: I placed a massive tea order from What-cha and I'm so excited about it! My sister got me a Mystery Tea set a couple years back and I loved it so I decided to try more. I'm most excited about the sample of tea that I got..I even bought a Gaiwan which I'm waiting on now. Once I get it I'm getting right into these teas!

No comments:

Post a Comment