Saturday, June 8, 2019

Zum Frankincense Lavender Goats Milk Soap Review



This soap inspired the Rollerball I made for my mom. I bought her Frankinscense oil for her birthday and true to herself,  she never actually used it. So I found a way to use it for her.


Zum claims:


This scent is more along the lines of what I think of when I think of Zum. I don’t pick up on the Lavender, it smells almost exactly like the Frankinscense and Myrrh massage oil. Unlike most of Zum products it does use Fragrance oil so I don’t think it has the aromatherapy benefits of Frankinscense. I do really like the scent anyway, just wish it actually had some Lavender coming through.


As always, the lather is nice and rich. And it doesn’t dry my skin. I had some issues with some of the soaps really drying me out.


I did like this particular soap but not enough to buy it again or highly recommend it. It was nice to try though and I will definitely use the scent combination when making my own blends for rollerballs or body oils. 






No comments:

Post a Comment