Friday, July 26, 2019

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

Last week I made a full plate. I think it had been awhile since I made a plate plate. Or maybe it hasn't been. Idk. Anyway....I still cook things from the Budget Bytes blog. I've had some hits and I've had some misses. 

I've never made parmesan potatoes, although I have tried quite a few recipes for roasted potatoes. I didn't use russet potatoes. And I accidentally peeled the skin off the potatoes. That almost never happens. I hate peeling potatoes.

Click here to see the recipe.

Anyway..I made them as directed. Except I didn't use Russet potatoes. I used leftover potatoes we had on hand. 

They didn't get crispy. I cooked them the recommended amount of time. If I had left them longer they seemed like they would have. But I was hungry and couldn't wait. They were nice though. Flavorful and make me want to make some parmesan garlic mashed potatoes. 

I made parmesan garlic salmon though. It was perfect. Probably one of the best ways I've made salmon...except cajun blackened.

Then I steamed some veggies. 


Meal complete and very good. Although the potatoes look like they are missing some color.

I would make it again if I had the ingredients on hand and needed to make a side dish to go with with other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment