Sunday, July 14, 2019

Plant Therapy Aromafuse Diffuser Review


Today is a good day to write this review because there is a sale on all diffusers from Plant Therapy which means you get 20% off. I've had mine for quite awhile and I'm very happy with it! 

The first diffuser I bought was the Jasmina diffuser from Stadler which ended up being complete garbage. It was cute but broke after only a couple of months. It took me awhile to take the plunge on another diffuser because I didn't want something that was going to break again.

They have a couple different diffusers on the site, but I went with this one. Mostly because I like the timer settings. You can have it going continuously, on 15 seconds and off 15 seconds, on 30 minutes and off 30 minutes, and a couple of other settings. Most of the time I just let it go continuously but occasionally I do use the settings and I appreciate that they are there. 

It also has a night light. I usually turn it off. It wasn't a selling feature for me, but it can be nice if you need a little bit of light.

When I first bought it, it was extremely powerful. I would put in just a couple of drops of essential oil and be able to smell it wafting out my room and down the stairs. It calmed down after a couple of uses. It still seems to scent up my large room really well so I can't complain too much.

I haven't had it stop up on me at all. Even though I definitely don't clean it out as often as I should. Whoops! 

I love almost everything about it. The only real complaint I have about it is that I wish it would remember the last settings you had it on. Every time I turn it on, I have to readjust it to my preferences. Not a big complaint, but something I find myself thinking about every now and again.

I chose the pink color. Which I do like. I wish they offered a more natural material though as I think a ceramic option or something else natural would be more my preference.  

Overall, I love it and highly recommend it. It's on sale now and you can save even more money by going through Ebates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment