Thursday, July 11, 2019

Samples Review: Trish McEvoy Beta Hydroxy Daily Exfoliator Pads, Chagrin Valley Coffee Clove Soap, Trish Mcevoy High Volume Mascara

I'm back with a review of some samples. 


1. Trish Mcevoy Beta Hydroxy Daily Exfoliator Pads- First up some exfoliating pads I got from Neiman Marcus (who seriously has some of the best customer service ever!) I ordered a brush and received a bunch of samples. My favorite of the samples was definitely the perfume. As for the pads...they were just OK to me. I guess it's because my skin is at maximum brightness from using yogurt masks and my current skin care oil.  Otherwise these pads didn't make my skin feel much smoother or clearer, but no breakouts. I don't know, I just don't seem to be a big fan of the skincare and don't think the price justifies the cost. I still do like the brush I have from the line as well as the perfume but unfortunately the skincare is a miss for me. But if you do order, I really recomend ordering from Neiman Marcus!




Chagrin Valley Coffee Clove Soap
I think this soap is mostly marketed as a hand scrub. I've used coffee soaps and clove soaps. Most of the coffee scented soaps are a little underwhelming because the scent doesn't translate well. But I have had an amazing clove scented soap. It was mixed with mint and smelled so good! This kind of smelled like a spice tea. A weak spice tea. Wasn't a fan of the scent but it got me clean. Unfortunately mine mostly melted away so I didn't get to experience the scrubbiness. It was aight. Not a must buy...


Trish Mcevoy High Volume Mascara
And last but not least...a mascara. I opened this mascara this morning and will be throwing it away this evening. The brush is really tiny. But that's not the problem. It seems there dried mascara coating the brush and no matter how much you brush it doesn't go on your lashes. Not impressed, especially since it's priced at $32. Just..no.



No comments:

Post a Comment