Monday, August 19, 2019

Eden's Garden Goodnight Essential Oil Review

I feel like I've done quite a few Eden's Garden reviews and they haven't been the most positive. I think that's because I always try to get rid of my least favorite and keep (hoard) the stuff I love. 

Such as the Goodnight Essential Oil.

Eden's Garden claims:
Snuggling into the sheets and wrapping up in soft blankets as the day melts away can be exactly what we need. But those nights when we struggle to find rest can be pure torture.

Before you toss and turn, try letting Good Night’s gentle aroma soothe you to sleep. It is a pleasantly cozy blend that promotes calm and rest. The essential oils that make up Good Night have unique soothing properties to help you sink deeply into the pillow.

Good Night is an even blend of Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Chamomile, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Key Lime, Lime and Vanilla CO2. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.

I have a hard time getting to sleep most nights. So I knew I needed to try some sort of sleep blend-but the problem was picking one out. Eden's Garden has a couple to choose from. And trying them all out at once can get a little pricey. So I decided to start with GoodNight. 

I've had it for quite awhile. I first tried to use it by diffusion. The scent is so nice and relaxing in a diffuser, but it doesn't help me get to sleep. 

Next I made a rollerball. And I hit the sleep jackpot. Because in about 30 minutes I'm racing off to dreamland. The only thing is it doesn't help me stay asleep. I usually wake up in about five hours and have trouble falling back asleep. I should probably re-apply but I've been scared I would be even more sleepy when I wake. But I should at least test it...right?

It really does smell amazing. Lavender is a dominant smell...but it's not the only scent I get. Which is nice because a lot of blends with Lavender tend to have the Lavender overtake everything else. It has Sweet Marjoram (IDK how that smells), Chamomile, Bergamot (most relaxing essential oil ever!), Ylang Ylang, sandalwood, Key Lime, Lime and Vanilla. All these oils combine and make goodnight heaven. 

I've gone through about half of my bottle and although I do want to try some of the other b sleep blends....I always want to have this one on hand. It's that great. 

Not all oils work for everyone, however I do think it's worth a try and might even be great to keep around for relaxation purposes. It will cost you $13.95 for the 10 ml and it's worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment