Sunday, August 18, 2019

Zum Lime Basil Goat's Milk Soap Review


I feel like it's been forever since I've used a Zum Bar. Did that last Shea Moisture bar really last that long? Hmm.

Zum claims:
Lime squeezes tangy takes, while basil bakes up a full-bodied aroma that combines piquant, mellow, and refreshing. It’s a cover band cover blend.
  • Essential oils
  • Plant-based, simple ingredients

I feel like this is the best scent combo from the Zum that I have tried in a long time. It's not a combo that I would have thought would go together...but I'm saving it for when I finally order a bottle of Basicl Essential Oil. I have two very large bottles of lime and sometimes struggle to blend it. It smells uplifting and zesty and fruity... just plain yummy. I just wish the scent was a little stronger.

Definitely a scent that made me look forward to waking up. 

As with all the soaps in this range the lather was great. It rinses clean. No issues with it drying my skin. However, I'm not so sure that would be good for winter as this is geared to more oily skin.

Cute design.

I did test it out on my face and actually really liked it. I would consider buying a full size bar to use exclusively on my face.

As always...I wish they would be more specific with the ingredients! 


Ingredients:
Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with essential oils and mineral pigments. Enjoy!

Overall, I think this is a top five for me out of all the Zum soaps I have tried. I really love this combination! The best citrus soap for sure. 

Random:
Last week we went to Strasbourg and found the most amazing Macarons. They had Peach, lychee, rose, rum, just about anything you could think of. Is it crazy that I want to make the drive-almost two and a half hours- to get more?!

Maybe I should just learn to make them....



No comments:

Post a Comment