Friday, August 16, 2019

Jackson 5



Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing this weekend. I've been busy busy busy and need a recover period. Although I do need to do some packing...so I don't know exactly how much relaxing I will do.

Anyway...The Jackson Five. 

Little Michael was adorable and I knew most of the Jackson Five early music...but missed a lot of their later stuff. Thank goodness for Youtube which is where I caught up.

Here are my favorite Jackson Five songs.

ABC. I don't think theres a person on the planet that doesn't like this song. Wasn't Michael just the cutest?



Then we have I Am Love. Led by Jermaine and a different sound then most Jackson Five songs. Love this song. And also you see little Janet in this clip. She was adorable! Also...I am in love with those 'fros.



Next up, Dancing Machine. DANCE CLASSIC. I think it's worth watching all performances of this song just to see MJ move.



Can't forget Blame It On The Boogie. I love this song. It makes me happy! I especially love playing this on Just Dance.



Of course...the classic Who's Loving You. Sandbox? Milk Break? Finger-paint? Too cute. Also...those pipes.  I love this song. I sing it a lot! Amazing Performance.



What's a Jackson Five Playlist without I Want You Back?



Of course, gotta have I'll be There. It's crazy how many great songs the Jackson Five had in a relatively short time frame. That type of success will never be repeated.



Another Classic. The Love You Save. Love love this song.



Must have Mama's Pearl in the mix


Of course we have to have All I Do Is Think of You. I was shocked when I found out this was originally a Jackson Five song. I feel like I've been hearing the Troop version since birth. I thought it was the original! But of course I love this version. I don't know which one I love more.



Never Can Say Goodbye. This is turning into a longer post than I thought. But these are must listens to me...I wish the vid was cleaner though.



And last song. Shake Your Body  To The Ground. Those were some jumpsuits!


Other songs on my Jackson Five Playlist:
Find Me A Girl- Classic Slower song


And I can't forget to mention their Christmas classics which are on my Christmas music playlist rotation when the holidays come around. You must have Santa Clause Is Coming to Town and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.

So...to sum it up, I think the Jackson Five is one of the best groups of all time. If not the best. These songs are classics and must haves!


Bonus Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment