Saturday, August 3, 2019

NEST Dahlia and Vines Parfum Review




Has it really been a week since I’ve made a post? Oops. I’ve just been pretty busy....though I have no shortage of posts I need to get up. Today’s post, a perfume review.


Nest claims:




I got the mini bottle of this from a sampler set. Which I found I really like because I get to really try out the scent and the move onto something different when it’s over. 

When I first smelled this I didn’t like it. It’s a sharper floral and not very unique. But after actually using it and wearing it, I really ended up liking it. Which is surprising. It’s still not a unique floral but so nice for the summer/spring months. It also has pretty good lasting power and I got quite a few compliments on it.

I also really like the mini bottles that Nest uses. It’s almost a replica of the larger bottles without the sparayer. I do wish they were roller balls though as that would make application so much easier.

I don’t think it’s quite my style and not something I would ever have purchased but I did really enjoy using up the mini bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment