Sunday, November 10, 2019

Make Up Vids I'm Digging

I don't do these type of posts very often....it usually is quite bit of effort for me to find a video that I think is worth sharing...but I have three so figured I would go ahead and post. 

1. Lisa Eldridge Matte Velvet Lipsticks


I want one (or all) of these lipsticks pretty badly but I have a couple of lipsticks in my collection that really should be used a least a little more before I go buying new lipsticks. I've heard really great things about the lipsticks and I love this video ...mostly because you can see how passionate she is about her products. She shows how the lipsticks look on different skin tones which is another thing I love.
 I also really want to buy one of her rings but the one I want is pretty pricey. I've been trying to save my credit card rewards and will probably go ahead and order the one I want when I get to $200. I'm a little more than halfway there....

I like this ring the most (well the most in my price range). Isn't is pretty? I think the stone color is unusual.


2. Michelle Obama Inspired Make Up- I don't watch too many of Monika Blunder's videos because there's not enough diversity in the models. But I love that she did a Michelle Obama look. I love Michelle Obama, I think she is the epitome of grace, class, intelligence, just everything!  And she always looks so flawless. The only think I don't like about her makeup is I feel they contour he cheeks too heavily and she doesn't need it. This tutorial is fun though...so I thought I would share!



3. Light Coverage for Dark Skin Tones by Harry Makes it Up
I think she did an amazing job on the skin but I'm not really a fan of how she did the eyes or the lips. But her skin was done perfectly so I thought I would share anyway. Also the model has the prettiest hair. 



And that's all I have for today.......

Happy Sunday 😃 

No comments:

Post a Comment