Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Plant Therapy Mountain Air Essential Oil Blend Review



Can you believe it's almost Christmas? Apparently I can't. Usually by this time of the year I've played my Christmas playlist at leas a dozen times. I haven't listened to one song on my Christmas playlist. And IDK why. I really love Christmas music. With Thanksgiving so soon, I'm thinking I'll at least blast my Christmas music while I'm cooking, then hopefully I'll be in a Christmassy (is that word?) mood. 

Anyway...on to the review.

Plantlife claims:
Prefer mountains to beaches? Camping trips to hotel stays? Then this last oil in the Summer Dreams set is for you! The remarkable oils in Mountain Air create a soothing, calming atmosphere that is reminiscent of lounging lakeside in the mountains. Bergamot, Lemon, Roman Chamomile, Atlas Cedarwood, and Lavender will help you relax and enjoy your summer.

Mountain Air was part of the summer collection. It's meant to be the calming and relaxing one which I always seem to use the most since I tend to diffuse my oils when I'm unwinding at the end of the day. 

It actually is a pretty calming oil. But I don't really feel the calming effect unless I apply it directly to my skin. But I don't think it makes a good scent to use in bath/body type of products. 

I like to diffuse it mostly and I stick to about 6-7 drops to make it as strong as I like it. But my room is pretty big.

Ingredients:
Bergamot, Lavender, Cedarwood, Lemon, Lime

As for the scent..it's kinda hard to describe. I pick up a sweetness, a bit of Lavender, definitely hints of chamomile, and some citrus- lime. It's kind of odd that Bergamot is so high up because I don't feel like my nose picks it up. Just blends into the mix really well. Maybe I get a hint of the woodiness with the cedar wood.

Overall, it's just a nice mix. I don't love it. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again. It's nice enough that I'll use it up with no complaints. But it's nothing special. At least not to me. Reading the reviews of the oil, I think a lot of people would disagree with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment