Monday, December 16, 2019

Jeffrey Osbourne



I don't think many people from my generation know who Jeffrey Osbourne is, which is a shame because his voice is magnificent. It look me awhile to come up with the right word, but magnificent is definitely the word I was looking for. 

While I'm not sure many people know his solo songs..more than likely my generation definitely knows his songs from LTD. Songs like Love Ballad and Every Time I Turn Around are classics.

But today I'm going to share my two favorite Osbourne solo songs (and a bonus), we'll talk about LTD later on. 

The song I've loved for years is On The Wings Of Love. I couldn't find a live version that I loved so I'm sharing the album version.


And I love Only Human. I'm pretty sure my sister put me onto this song. I think it might be my favorite Jeffrey song. I think this was a great live performance too! 



And last the Woo Woo Song (You Should Be Mine). It's not my favorite song but it gets in your head and I may or may not go around just singing "When you woo, woo, woo". 



They really don't make voices like that anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment