Sunday, December 15, 2019

Soap Hope Haul

My second order from Soap Hope and they may be becoming a go to company for me. They carry brands I like, they offer free shipping at $45 dollars, and profits support ending poverty and empowering women. 

I also really like that they use old cardboard and tissue paper to ship their products rather than wrapping the soaps in plastic.

Also...I get my order mega fast.

So here's what I bought this go round:


Schmidts Natural Soap in Bergamot Lime, Lavender Sage, and Ylang Ylang Calendula. I tried their natural deodorant years ago. It was a complete fail. Hopefully I like their soaps. They are a little more affordable as you do get a larger bar for the price as opposed to the handmade soaps.



A Wild Soap Bar- This company is new to me. They have a lot of really unique soaps that will bar really fun to try out. It was hard narrowing down my cart but I settled on the Oak Moss, Prickly Pear, Sweetgrass, Bluebonnet, and Blue Agave variety. 


And lastly two more Zum bars. I've tried most of the line, except the Holiday soaps, and the new Patchouli Ylang Ylang which I'm going to have to get my hands on later. The mint smells really nice...and the Lavender doesn't smell like much of anything. I think it got overpowered by the other soaps in the box. 

These should last me quite awhile...and I still have two soaps left from the last haul. I probably should have added more variety to my order, but next time for sure! 

Random:
I'm loving this partnership with Dove and I know they are going to make a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment