Monday, January 6, 2020

Best Beauty Products of 2019

And now my favorite post of the year. Favorites! I love looking back and figuring out things that I loved. I didn't think I would have a long list....but looking back I actually did find quite a few things I loved. I'm hoping to find even more things for next years 2020 post. But this is what I have for now.




1. MAC Feline Kohl Power Eyeliner- The darkest, smudgiest, and easiest eyeliner to use that I've come across thus far. I love this pencil...but I'm not a fan of the price. I would probably still buy it again anyway.


2. Essential Oils - I love my essential oils...I'm just going to group my favorites into one post. So this year we have Plant Therapy Grapefruit, Eden's Garden Citrus Cream, Edens Garden Goodnight ,and  Plant Therapy Blood Orange. All ones I've already repurchased or definitely will later on.


3. Out of Africa Shea Butter- I love Shea Butter. I came across two favorites this year...the plain unscented and the vanilla in the tin. Really nice quality Shea Butter and I like the company.


4. Poshe Super Shiny Top Coat- This top coat stepped my nail game up. It dries super fast (no sheet marks in the morning), it's shiny, and my nails are mostly chip free for about 3-4 days.


5. Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue Intense- The perfect summer perfume. It's yummy.


6. Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara- The perfect everyday mascara and affordable. I really liked this one. Worth trying!



7. Zum Tub Turmeric Bath Salts Review- These salts are magical on any types of aches and pains. I've been having problems with my ankle every couple of months and this fixes it for at least couple of hours when it's been acting up. It also helps muscle aches and pains as well. It's magic in a little jar of bath salts.



8. Chagrin Valley Vanilla Bean Lip Balm- The best smelling vanilla lip balm ever although it doesn't smell the same after it's been open for a little while. But when it's new.....


9. Zum Lime Basil and Charcoal- I loved this scent combo (Lime Basil) so much I ordered a bottle of basil to go with all the lime essential oil I have. It was a nice soap. I also really loved the Charcoal soap. I just wish they were more affordable. 


10. MAC 212 Brush- Doesn't seem like a must have but I love using this as a liner brush. It's great for pushing liner into the lash line or a more graphic look as well as it can fill in eyebrows too!  

11. Body Bloom Coffee Scrub- Smells like coffee and really smooths everything out. I really want to try the Frank Coffee body scrub they sell on Amazon but the price is kind of a deterrent. This was a steal for me at 2 euro and surprisingly good! 


12. Sonia Roselli Sable Foundation Brush- This brush is discontinued now so you can't get it, but I'm hoping it's brought back. I just like the way my makeup goes one when I use it. In comparison to the MAC foundation brush, this one is the better pick. I got mine for $20 instead of the original price of over $60.



13. Chagrin Valley Ayurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar- I started out with the super pricey Anita Grant bars and finally placed and order for the Chagrin Valley ones. I'm glad I did because I love this shampoo bar. It's not drying- actually moisturizing, and kinda detangling.

14. Bee Natural Coco Nilla Lip Balm- Another lip balm favorite. I wish they sold it in the US instead of just overseas since it is a US company. It's a nice lip balm!


So there it is...all my faves of 2019.



No comments:

Post a Comment