Friday, January 3, 2020

Worst Beauty Products of 2019

I think these are my favorite posts to make. I write reviews all year long just to compile a list of the worst I've tried through the year.  I don't think I've tried a lot of duds this year. Switching to mostly natural products (except makeup) really helps. I find most completely natural products hard to hate. Most are just average. Anyway before I start talking going on and on about natural vs synthetic products, let's get started. 



1. Lancome Advanced Genefique Yeaux Eye Cream- I hated this stuff. Got a sample and it made me look older because it caused wrinkles. Also smells like straight up alcohol. 



2. Chagrin Valley Coconut Cream Woodland Breeze and Summer Rain- Clay Silk Deodorant These don't work for me. I really like the brand though and am kinda sad to put them on the list. But it is what it is.  They did make it onto the favorites list twice..🤷‍♀️


3. Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Bar Soap- I always try more from this brand and then regret it. Only buy this if you like powdery, dry, itchy, and ashy skin.


4. Mrs Meyers Lemon Verbena Soap-  I tried two bad Lemon Verban soaps this year but this was the worst- the other was from Out of Africa. This smelled horrible and gave me dry skin patches. It put my off trying more from the brand but I do like their hand sanitizer spray.


5. Acure Lemongrass and Argan Shampoo and Conditioner- Drying and didn't smell good. Probably not for my hair type though. 

I'm actually kind of shocked that only five products really made it on the list but there you have it.

What have you tried this year that you absolutely hated?

No comments:

Post a Comment