Friday, January 3, 2020

Jammers (Biscuits)

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. I'm so happy to leave 2019 behind and say hello to the twenties. The roaring twenties. Anyway...I'm starting this year with a biscuit post. That I actually made a couple weeks ago. I haven't been cooking much lately because around the holidays my family cooks and cooks and I don't like making anything if there's a bunch of stuff already...



I almost didn't even make these biscuits because they had low ratings on the site. But I'm glad I did. My parents said they were the best biscuits I've made so far. And I love that they have the jam baked in because it makes them easy to travel with-without dragging a knife and jam with you. There's just one step to eating them. Shove them in your face.

I made most of my batch with a Raspberry Rhubarb jam and a couple with lemon jam, but Raspberry Rhubarb ones were best. You can really use any type of jam you want though.

If you want to check out the recipe for yourself click here. I got it from the King Arthur website. the original is from a bakery in Portland, Oregon which is probably a place I won' be visiting anytime soon.

I probably could have taken a better picture, but believe me, they were good.


I think I'm well on my way to becoming the biscuit queen... 👸🏿 

No comments:

Post a Comment