Thursday, December 26, 2019

Zum Bar Rosemary Goat Milk Soap Review



I feel like I should be using a more festive scented soap. Maybe something with Pine or something with holiday spices. I kind of wish I had ordered something Christmass-y now. Anyway...Rosemary soap. Not really a scent you come across in bath and body care very often unless it's in a blend. I recently tried their Rosemary Lavender variety (smelled awful), a few years ago I had a Biggs and Featherbelle Bar-La-Mint Soap which was Rosemary/Lavender/Mint-it smelled amazing,  and I tried the Zum Rosemary Mint soap-great for a headache and also pretty nice.

Zum claims:
Rosemary goes solo and you better believe she can wail on whiffs. Outspokenly pungent and punchy with foresty, light undertones, this lovable herb is equally at home in bathroom and kitchen.
  • Essential oils

It smells exactly like Rosemary. The only thing is that the scent is very light. Kind of like Rosemary Essential Oil. I would just catch whiffs every now and then. I wish the scent was stronger because Rosemary is a scent I actually like.

Rosemary is said to be great for the brain (memory and focus), amazing for the hair, and good for the skin. It almost promotes circulation so it can be pretty warming as well. 


It is a nice pretty light green color. Lathers well, cleans OK, rinses easily. And it's slightly drying, not as drying as some of the other bars I've used- either that or I've stepped my moisturizing game up.


Ingredients:
Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with herbs, essential oils and mineral pigments. Enjoy!

It's nothing that was spectacular. It was just OK. I would probably go for the Zum Rosemary Mint soap or the Biggs and Featherbelle Bar La Mint over this one if you like mint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment