Friday, January 24, 2020

Nars Taj Majal Blush Review





Figured I would write a little post while I wait for my brownies to bake (Chocolate Almond 🥰) and before I start my Bad Boys movie marathon. I really want to finish them because I watch to go see it next Friday or this Sunday. In between...let's talk blush.

NARS claims:

Burnished Orange With Golden Shimmer

Buildable. Blendable. Indispensible. Uncover the best in glow. Our cult-favorite, bestselling NARS Blush delivers a weightless, natural-looking rush of cheek color in matte, satin, and shimmering finishes. Superfine micronized powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application. Buildable shades from sheer to bold deliver a natural wash of color to every skin tone—a light swipe of even the highest-intensity hues deliver a natural-looking flush. Superfine and silky powder. Irresistible and inimitable. Blush is the new bold.
THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN THE U.S


I've had this blush for a very long time. It was one of the first blushes I bought for a friend and then eventually myself. The reason why I wanted it so bad is because I heard Francois Bars made this blush specifically for Naomi Campbell. The Bars line has a lot of blushes that look great on deeper skin tones.. and I wanted this one at a time where I just didn't know how to wear blush or what colors looked good on me.

I was also drawn to it because Orange is my favorite color and orange looks really great on my skin-tone.

And this does look really great. It adds the warmest glow to my skin. I love it! It's one of my favorite blushes. I love it so much I tend to not wear it because I don't want to use it up. I need to get out of that mentality though. If I use it up I can always buy another and I love this so much I would replace it immediately if lost/used up.

I usually do still save it for when I wear more warm eye looks.. I think it will clash too much with cool tones looks.

The wear time is at least 8 hours. It's easy to blend. Easy to apply.


NARS blushes are made in Canada. They cost $30 for .16 ounces. In comparison, MAC blushes will run you $22 for .21 ounces and Urban Decay are $26 for .23 ounces. They are quite a bit more money than most blushes.

I feel like it's a must for deeper skin tones!

And now...let's just take a moment to appreciate Naomi Campbell's walk.










No comments:

Post a Comment