Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Zum Bar Lavender Goat Milk Soap Review



Yet another Lavender review.And I'm getting down to reviewing the last of the Zum bars. Which is a good thing because I think I'm getting tired of them. 

Zum claims:
Lavender's sweet lullaby that says goodbye to tired mornings and hello to bright eyes. It leaves your skin soft, smooth, and sexy. And lavender is so gentle, it harmonizes with all skin types. 
  • Essential oils
  • The sweet, floral lavender is best known for helping to relax the mind and body.

I've tried quite a few Lavender scented products from Zum. Including their bath salts and a few soaps that had Lavender in the mix like the Lavender Rosemary and the Lavender Lemon Patchouli. This is the most disappointing because it had no scent. I'm not sure if at one point it was scented or it's just so light the scent doesn't come across but it's disappointing. This may as well be unscented! 

It was on the boring side as far as looks. And it had what I thought were Lavender buds...but actually I don't think they were. I still don't know what they were because Zum doesn't list their ingredients very clearly.

Otherwise, the soap lathered well, rinsed clean, etc. But it did leave me with a dry patch. I get random flare ups of dry skin patches and I did get one while using this. 

Ingredients:
Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with herbs and essential oils. Enjoy!


Overall, I didn't think it was that great. Really a very forgettable Lavender soap. Still not the worst Lavender soap I've ever tried. I would go for the Oatmeal Lavender soap over this from the same brand. Or the Biggs and Featherbelle Mama Bar. That was my favorite Lavender soap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment