Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Mrs. Meyers Lavender Hand Sanitizer Review



Did you know that just this season alone 10,000 to 25,000 Americans have died due to the flu? 

Is that not crazy? It still seems so crazy to me that people die from the flu. Luckily, I don't get sick often. It's been years since I've been sick actually. I have a really strong immune system. But still I get a little obsessed with infection disease. I google Coronavirus everyday. I've been following it since the beginning and am shocked that over 1,000 people have died from it already in such a relatively short time frame.  It seems to be contained, but it's so scary to think how easy it is for viruses to spread globally with how accessible travel is these days. 

In the meantime, I keep hand sanitizer on deck. I always have it in my bag.

Mrs Meyers claims:
  • Pocket Hand Sanitizer to clean and freshen busy hands even when soap and water are nowhere near
  • Removes 99.9% of bacteria on skin and leaves behind a fresh, invigorating scent, as well as some peace of mind
  • Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
  • Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent
My favorite one is the one by Dr. Bronner's. But they don't sell it here so I use Mrs. Meyers. I like it. But it doesn't smell like Lavender to me. At least not like true Lavender. It's not a bad scent, just not lavender. But it still is very fresh.

I will continue to buy it because it's more natural. 

And a bottle lasts a really long time (2 oz). And it seems to work well. 

Ingredients:
Active Ingredient : Ethyl Alcohol 62% (Antibacterial) Inactive Ingredients : Water; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil; [Fragrance: linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol]

 I truly do prefer the Dr. Bronner version. I just buy this because it's available and it's not bad. I currently have two backups! 

Stay Healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment